Can anyone say that they love their dentist? I do love mine, his staff, and his office. The office is pretty new, beautifully decorated, and you should see the bathrooms. Yes, I judge a place on how clean the bathrooms are kept. Additionally, each cleaning station has their own TV with cable and remote control (awesome), and x-ray machine that shows up on the tv monitor instead of having to do traditional x-ray films. High tech equipment and gadgets impress me.
The office staff is very thorough and cheery. Every visit has been pleasant and organized. The staff is very well-trained, well-mannered, and extremely efficient. I had my teeth cleaned in just 20 minutes during my last visit. It is almost as if the office is a well-oiled machine.
Additionally, Dr. Privett is very understanding towards poor graduate students, and he makes sure that I'm able to afford my dental work. He could have charged me out the wazoo for a filling, but he didn't. Instead he made it graduate student affordable.
• Although we live in the Houston area, I have a daughter attending Texas A&M in College Station who had a dental emergency that needed immediate attention. She was in extreme pain and although Dr. Privett is not our regular dentist he said for her to come in immediately and that he would work her in. He treated her with excellent tender loving care and his staff couldn't have been any kinder or more professional.
• Dr. Privett and his staff are the best. I feel so at home when I'm there. My 12 year old son has never been uncomfortable with Dr. Privett or his staff. Dr. Privett has a down to earth country charm about him that makes me feel like I've known him forever. He has done several root canals on me and my experience was not been bad at all. They are good about working you in if need be or giving you a call if an opening comes up for an earlier appointment. Dr. Privett is my dentist as long as he continues to practice.
• Our family loves Dr. Privett and his staff! My husband and I have been treated by Dr. P for close to 20 years. Our kids, now 7 and 11, go there as well. Dr. Privett and his staff are great with the kids. They always give good, solid advice and treatment. I've recommended them to anyone who asks
• I have been a patient since i was a child. I moved away for 8 years and when i came back i returned to his care. Yes it did take 2 weeks to get and appt for cleaning. But out of all of the 8 dentists that i went to while i was gone Privett is the best is i have ever been to.
• My husband, myself and two kids (ages 6 and 10) have been going to Dr. Privett for 15 years or more. We have only good things to say about him and his staff. The staff is professional and gives us help when dealing with insurance. Dr. Privett is kind and always gives us good advice and affordable options. He seems to have our dental health in mind – not the profit to him. I did hear that he only takes new patients with a referral from a current one… that's because they are concerned for quality service. They are good and cannot accommodate everyone!
• I've been seeing Dr. Privett for over 15 years. He is a super dentist and has a good chair side manner. His dental staff cleans teeth well, too. His office utilizes state of the art technology. I trust him to keep my teeth in workable condition.
• Dr. Privett is the best dentist that i have ever had he is wonderful with kids and he always has the funniest jokes. Every time we drive by his office i love reading his sign they always have a joke or something interesting on them that makes me laugh. He is the best dentist for the job in college st.
• I'd only been to Dr. Privett once before. But the man bent over backwards for me this weekend. I had a severe abscess that popped up over night on a Friday and he called in antibiotics and pain meds immediately for me. He was even willing to have me come to his office over the weekend, if I felt it necessary. I didn't want to impose on him over a holiday weekend so, I waited until Tuesday when the office opened back up. They got me in immediately. He's very matter of fact, has a great sense of humor and his assistant, Scott, was amazing. No one judged or fussed at me. Just made me very comfortable, took care of it and were willing to break up my appointments to help with the cost. I found my dentist for life. Thanks so much to Dr. Privett and his staff!!